Al-Qaeda leader Bin Laden 'dead'

Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
Thats a cool clip Mitch, though doesnt look much like me.

wink

I don't think you or Rob quite understand the video wink.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: MitchPee

wink

We knew it! You're an arsehole too. biggrin
Originally Posted By: MitchPee

wink

Perhaps we're just not as wise and all-knowing as you are, Mitch. I'm sure you experience that a lot.

These celebrations I have found somewhat distasteful, like but not as funny as 'Team America'. In a way it seems to me no better than the flag/effigy burning idiots on the other side.

On a lighter note, I wonder if bin Laden got to see the Royal Wedding and if so - what did he think of Pippa Middleton's arse?

Originally Posted By: pie-eater
These celebrations I have found somewhat distasteful, like but not as funny as 'Team America'. In a way it seems to me no better than the flag/effigy burning idiots on the other side.

On a lighter note, I wonder if bin Laden got to see the Royal Wedding and if so - what did he think of Pippa Middleton's arse?

I agree 100%. For as many times as we play the superpower card, we sure don't act like a society that has their stuff together.

Breaking news

bin Laden was was not was was not was was not was was not was was not was was not was was not was was not armed when killed.

Originally Posted By: brit-gob
Breaking news

bin Laden was was not was was not was was not was was not was was not was was not was was not was was not armed when killed.

That was a previous version of the story 2pints.

It's different today.

Oh, and yes, he likes to watch videos of himself "wearing a black cap and with grey hair". Not sure if he was tossing himself off or not at the time.

Quote:
Osama Bin Laden calculated how many Americans would have to be killed to force the US from the Middle East, US officials say, citing his seized journal and other files.

The al-Qaeda leader reportedly wrote that smaller attacks since 9/11 were not having the desired impact.

Bin Laden also urged his followers to strike smaller cities and hit trains.

The documents were seized during last week's US raid on Bin Laden's hideout in Pakistan in which he was killed.

The US officials, who spoke to the Associated Press news agency on condition of anonymity, say Bin Laden's personal, handwritten diary and computer files reveal his hand in every recent major al-Qaeda threat.

Committees to see photos

These included plots in Europe last year that saw travellers and embassies on alert, according to the two officials.

The al-Qaeda leader envisaged attacks being staged on significant dates, such as America's 4 July Independence Day and the 10th anniversary of the attacks of 11 September 2001.

He wrote that other American cities such as Los Angeles should be considered for targeting, not just New York.

Phew. Sure am glad he's dead and we can bring all the troops home.
It's hard to imagine another mastermind being able to think up out-there plans like that.