Al-Qaeda leader Bin Laden 'dead'

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: snowdude
Trouble is you get rid of one piece of scum, and another pops out from around the corner.
If in fact Bin is actually dead I am sure some of his devoted followers will be more than happy to continue is work!
My concern is that what were fractured and dysfunctional cells of Islamic extremists, will be re-nergized by the sickening displays of celebration and rejoicing at OBLs death.

The guy was evil and needed to be taken care of .... I wish him many eternity's of burning in hell while bewildered at the lack of Virgins sent to entertain him. But I do not like the western jubilation, nor the increased threats to our safety it will likely bring. confused

With you on that.

The celebrations and chanting is almost as scary as the threat of terrorist dudes. Well, maybe not quite, but I was trying to make a point.

Quote:
The decision has exercised conspiracy theorists, who demanded to know why Bin Laden’s body was not preserved and displayed to prove the U.S. had actually killed him, while some clerics dubbed it a deliberate insult to Islam.

Is being a conspiracy theorist a full time job?
Originally Posted By: Mamabear
Originally Posted By: surfarthur
Since when is sushi an American food?
Since the California Roll lol
DSC02124.jpg
Try getting one of those babies in Japan wink

are they different from Nori rolls? I've seen sushi that looks like that but dunno if California Rolls have a particular ingredient list.

Don't know whether to believe that bit about him grabbing his wife to cover him and her taking a shot etc but...

Quote:
Osama Bin Laden's last wish, according to his will, was that his wives not remarry and his children not join al-Qaida.

Al-Anbaa, a Kuwaiti newspaper, reported on Tuesday that the will, marked "private and confidential" was dated 14 December 2001, three months after the 9/11 attacks when US forces were hunting him in Afghanistan.

The four-page document, written on a computer and signed by "your brother Abu Abdullah Osama Muhammad Bin Laden", predicted that he would be killed by the "treachery" of those around him.

Al-Anbaa does not reveal how it obtained the will or how it was able to authenticate it.

In the document, Bin Laden lists the assault on New York's twin towers in a sequence beginning with the suicide bombing attack on US marines in Lebanon in 1983, the killing of 19 US marines serving as UN peacekeepers in Somalia in 1993, and the bombing of the US embassy in Nairobi in 1998.

But its most striking feature is that he orders his wives not to remarry and his children not to join al-Qaida or go to "the front". He expresses regret to his children for not having spent enough time with them because of his devotion to jihad.

... he was a right charmer wasn't he.

Originally Posted By: pie-eater
Don't know whether to believe that bit about him grabbing his wife to cover him and her taking a shot etc but...

That sounds just like the first mission on Black Ops. In fact after all the first-person shooters available, its a bit of an anti-climax that they simply shot him. A rail gun, a chain saw, or going medieval with a rifle butt would have been much more satisfying.
Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
don't join Al-Qaeda....what else they gonna do?? Not like anyone is gonna hire them when their last name is Bin Laden!! lol

Hahaha, don't think they have to worry about job searching. What with a family business like the Bin Laden's construction one and all, there shouldn't be monetary concerns ever.

Someone above said it right. The celebration of death makes us look just as uncivilized as the crazy radicals burning the American flag on 9/11. Looks like we know just how to fuel the fire and keep the perpetual war on terror alive!

The unfortunate truth is Bin Laden has everything he ever wanted and then some. We are fighting in Afghanistan where his military thrives on guerrilla tactics and geographic advantage. We started another war in Iraq fighting a never ending insurgency. The US can't learn from geopolitics from before and it is very unfortunate. We watched and aided Afghani fighters as the Soviet troops bled economically and then we fell into the SAME EXACT TRAP. Yet, people are largely oblivious to the facts stated above.

Someone told me a a couple day ago this was all thanks to Bush. I was so disappointed that someone held such an opinion. There's a great book if anyone cares to read it called "Against All Enemies". It basically gives the account of Richard Clarke who was the most distinguished person in the government with terrorism before and after 9/11. He explains how Clinton had supported most of his actions against Al Qaeda when they were bombing embassies and US ships. However, when it transitioned to Bush...Paul Wolfowitz, Donald Rumsfeld, and W Bush himself were mainly interested in linking Iraq with state sponsored terrorism before 9/11 even occurred. Definitely on the dismal side of US politics, but a great read!

I was just joking Mitch! wink

Not only did the west aid the Mujahadin against the Soveits, they trained and provided weapons to OBL and his mob directly, before they turned and bit the West on its ass. OBL is even in Rambo 3 as the leader that helps Rambo kill all soviets in afghanistan!! smile

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
I was just joking Mitch! wink

Not only did the west aid the Mujahadin against the Soveits, they trained and provided weapons to OBL and his mob directly, before they turned and bit the West on its ass. OBL is even in Rambo 3 as the leader that helps Rambo kill all soviets in afghanistan!! smile

Oh I know TB, that was meant to be a funny tone hard to display that via internet.

GG and Rob:

You go gg's likeness down to a T. Shame You didn't include the rest of that sex video he did there.

Means we have to carry on laughing at you. wink

Back on topic after that slight diversion viewers, saw an interesting comments on facebook that said "don't forget the man was a homophobe, racist and murderer. " to which someone said "who? George W? "