Originally Posted By: Go Native
Yeah there's the packing and the big clean at this end then the unpacking and clean at the other end. Not looking forward to that! Not looking forward to living in Australia at all to be honest!! wink

Why are you going if you don't mind me asking, Go Native.

I did see the wink but I just presumed that you were simply declaring yourself as an arsehole. wink

Because my wife wants to go back. She'd like some family support in raising our daughter. I don't want to go back myself but the wife was adamant she was going with or without me. If it was just the wife it probably would have been without me. But I love my daughter too much to be separated from her. And everyone already knows I'm an arsehole. It's not like I have to declare it!!

Originally Posted By: BagOfCrisps
At least you won't get all that radiation wink

Have fun with the move!

Aus gets good old fashioned natural radiation.....after successfully burning away the ozone layer, australians can enjoy shield free exposure to all that nice radiation from the reactor in the sky......AHHHHHH!! Radiation!
  • SnowJapan Admin

Safe journey back Go Native!

friend

Cleaning out our office up is becoming this mammoth task, stuff in there from more than 7 years ago that should have been thrown out more than 7 years ago! I am guessing 90% of what is in those rooms will be thrown out one way or another.

Finding things in a big clean is the "while it's happening" benefit. Last year I found an envelope with 50,000 yen in it. I sort of recall putting it there like 5 years before and totally forgetting. Then once the clean is done, does feel good.

OK the big clean is as good as done.

What a pain that was.

But it feels good now and I have cleared out a ton of stuff, probably literally as well!

Recommended.