One of my favorite toys when I was a kid was this fork lift truck thing. Like a toy remote control. Boss it was. How things seemed so much simpler back then!

That helicopter does look like fun.

Wow seeing some of those toys brings back memories of my childhood. I too used to have the skalextric cars, a primitive form of radio controlled car, and a commodore 64 when I was about 10!

I used to also love the mechano ses where you could make various things using metal parts that actually functioned, such as a crane, or car, or tank, etc, I would spend hours and hours making things with that.

The technical lego sets where great too.

How things have changed now.

I used to have one of them but I was always most in love with my train set.. had a pretty good set up actually at one time. Wish I had photos to bring back the memories good and proper.

Originally Posted By: Go Native
I used to have one of these. They were pretty cool!

greenmachine_2.jpg

Yeh I had one of those and a big wheels as well. Awesome fun, lucky to survive some of the antics on them.

Interestingly the style (and antics) have made a come back.
Originally Posted By: pie-eater
Some of us showing our age perhaps.

Actually I'm dead young, they were all my big brothers wink

RICHOCHET RACERS!

rico3.jpg

rico2.jpg

That sure brings back some memories.
Not all good.... My mate got a bit carried away and started using it as a gun to shoot the cars at people! Another friend nearly got his eye poked out by a flying car.