How's your state of mind right now?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh come on now boys - you are all arseholes and I love ya's all.

Kiss and make up kiss

The lad merely wants to work hard and save his dough for grad school after having a blast in the snow during his break. My only issue with that is it is Mitch's life not mine.

Good luck getting some more work Mitch.

Bit of advice from a grafter - scrubbing dunnies or boring menial stuff is worth it if it gives you the key to unlock your dreams.

Originally Posted By: RobBright
Now is that winky hiding the fact you are an arsehole? biggrin

I don't think any winky is big enough to cover the fact that I'm an arsehole! smile
Originally Posted By: BagOfCrisps
Originally Posted By: MintyNZ
RAWR
Angry
Tired of how SELFISH people are.
Tired of insomnia, tired of an AS hitting 10 minutes before my alarm every other morning.

oh, and HAPPY for TB smile grats!

Who is selfish, Minty?

Just certain people who don't like me very much, so have essentially tried to prohibit their partners from being friends with Mr Minty. Their excuse: their EQ experience was worse than mine and I'm a "vindictive *itch"

Originally Posted By: muikabochi
Still getting lots of aftershocks then, Minty?
sadface

Yeah, we had one today that was probably a high 3 and the house came away from the foundations more. We're just so close to the epicentre

Smiley rules make me confused!

Oh, and a positive update - I have a job!!! I lost mine in the feb quake, so things have been dour lately, but I have a brilliant new job so I'm stoked smile
Just certain people who don't like me very much, so have essentially tried to prohibit their partners from being friends with Mr Minty. Their excuse: their EQ experience was worse than mine and I'm a "vindictive *itch"

doh
I am so over people being so petty.
SO over it.

I thought when people grew up, they actually GREW UP. lol Clearly not wink

(((HUGS))) for Minty XXX
Yeah, we had one today that was probably a high 3 and the house came away from the foundations more. We're just so close to the epicentre

Sorry to hear that Minty.
Just how close are you?