1. 1. Do you like polls?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't know

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blu, Mamabear, might catch ya when you are up this way...

Hope I can save up some Euros. Planning to go back home to Oz next year. Hopefully a bit of boardin´ in Nippon on the way back.

Originally Posted By: Jynxx
Blu, Mamabear, might catch ya when you are up this way...
thumbsup

Planning to go back home to Oz next year.

For a visit or moving back Jynxx?

Originally Posted By: panhead_pete
Cool - where will you guys move to? Northern NSW?

Yep. Living out of the car for a while till we find a place. smile

Originally Posted By: Metabo Oyaji
Where in JP are you thinking of boarding?

Haven´t decided yet. Depends on whether my sis let us use her car.

Moving back biggrin
Two (out of 3) of our rats have passed away.
Just waiting ... and packing and planning at this stage.
We really miss Oz.

lol I don't mean to laugh Jynxx, I'm sure you're probably cut up about it, but somthings you say are way out there and it cracks me up at times.

It actually cracked me up in a different way.

I lost one girl and within another month I lost another.

They actually chose to die in our arms.

The second one really suffered a lot. In the end, I was feeding her and giving her water and painkillers with a syringe and even that was painful for her. I asked her if she wanted to be euthanaised. Her heart rate instantly shot up and she looked desparately in my eye and told me she didn´t want to go. She slept with me in bed during the last 2 weeks.

Yeah man. I´d be somewhere like in a supermarket and had to ran out cos I start weeping.

And all that earthquake stuff ... I start weeping again.

Me and my missus had problematic relationship with our parents .. so having kids would be serious business. Pity we can´t just look at the "joy it will bring" aspect of it.

Having animals are high maintainance, might as well have kids - we sometimes reckon. But since I feel we are the least evolved and unintellegent species on the planet despite modern technological development, I wonder if our kid might suffer more from our own idiosyncracratic values. All comes down to acceptance.

Since we can´t do that, we turn to science and religion and money ...

shit, can´t we all be happy!?

Me and my missus had problematic relationship with our parents .. so having kids would be serious business. Pity we can´t just look at the "joy it will bring" aspect of it.
Having animals are high maintainance, might as well have kids - we sometimes reckon. But since I feel we are the least evolved and unintellegent species on the planet despite modern technological development, I wonder if our kid might suffer more from our own idiosyncracratic values. All comes down to acceptance.
Since we can´t do that, we turn to science and religion and money ...
shit, can´t we all be happy!?

Jynxx, do you actually read what you write down when you are sober? If yes, well maybe not having kids is a good idea. stir
Originally Posted By: tokabochi
lol
You forgot the wads of cash.

well that'd be a bonus of course, and I'd never turn down wads of cash, but its not a necessity! biggrin