As you said to someone else above, I 'honestly can't be bothered'.

Quote:
What exactly are you worried about in Nagano? I don't believe anywhere in Nagano is experiencing increased levels of radiation. Is that not the case?

Haha nice one, that's a completely typical Go Native attitude to pretty much everything isn't it... not near me, so don't give a shit. Nice.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I should be worried about no increase in radiation levels where I live? I am concerned about those actually affected of course but that doesn't mean I am worried about travelling throughout Japan outside of the region that is affected. What are you trying to say here? That because a relatively small region of Japan is affected by higher than normal radiation levels then we should all be worrying and fearful even if we live 100's of km's away? And you are the one who claims I am wrong in saying that there is nothing to fear outside of the immediate region surrounding the reactors so have you got anything to back up that claim? Anything at all?

The recent downgrading of the travel alert to Japan by the US gov is just one example of why I believe there is little to no risk posed to those outside of the region surrounding the reactors.

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/pa/pa_5437.html

Can you show anything to suggest why those of us who live some distance from the reactors should be worried? Or why people thinking of travelling to Japan in prefectures outside of Fukushima should be worried? Something other than just the irrational fears based on nothing that is....

I'm the one with blinkers? lol

I'm not the one who is claiming we should still all be fearful (regardless of where we are in Japan). And those that seem to insinuate this aren't giving any reasons as to why we should be afraid.

I understand why people still have fears I just don't believe that mamy of them are actually based on anything. If you guys want to claim we should be fearful how about substantiating it with something?

I'm willing to bet you have higher radiation levels in Wigan than in Hokkaido at the moment. wink

And if you truly believe I have blinkers on how about enlightening me as to what I should be fearful of?

144a.gif

I was pretty sure that was you!

Looks like it's a hybrid blinker/radiation mask too, which is pretty cool.

party

Just to put my serious hat on for a few seconds

Quote:
I'm not the one who is claiming we should still all be fearful (regardless of where we are in Japan).

Hmmm, I can't see anyone claiming that at all.

/Silly hat back on.

You chief scientific advisor to the UK has consistently said that even in a worst case scenario there is virtually no risk to people in Tokyo for instance from radiation. The worst case scenario has been well and truly averted. People are still suggesting that the situation at the reactors is not under any sort of control. This is suggesting that we should all still be fearful of what may happen in the future. I would like to know what makes them believe things are in anyway out of control? What has been happening to suggest that things are not in control? What are they afraid might happen? To ask this is beling blinkered is it?

Still not one person dead from radiation and still not one person admitted with acute radiation sickness. Not a single person. What are we supposed to worried about?

Oh so many questions you ask!

"Suggesting"...."suggesting"...."suggest"

Sounds like you are the one suggesting and presuming things that are not actually being said.

You're just reading whatever you want into other peoples words.

----

I fully intend to take this experiment to it's conclusion.

Theory: "Is might be possible to have the final word in an exchange with Go Native".

Some say it is impossible.

But I believe it might be possible (if he falls asleep and forgets the thread).

I'm not too confident in any other circumstance though.

lol

God you poms really are boring. I ask questions you have no answers for so just resort to personal attacks or some other BS.

I fully intend to take this experiment to it's conclusion.

Theory: "Is might be possible to have the final word in exchange with "pie-eater". Or that he will actually contribute to the thread beyond being a complete dick.

I believe it might be possible (if he falls asleep and forgets the thread or gets a brain).

I'm not too confident in any other circumstance though.

lol

You really get worked up when people don't answer the exact questions you want people to answer. Cracks me up.

About the brain thing, perhaps with yours being so big, you could spare some?