• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I beat the doom and gloom for 5 days straight. Now Im sitting at my desk doing almost nothing again. Oh well you cant win them all.

For my last day I took my wife on a mini tour which included an natural onsen at the end. My Lady hasnt been in the BC since giving birth.

fattwins_421.jpg

Some nice corn snow

fattwins_420.jpg

Ah smiles

fattwins_418.jpg

Nothing beats for free.

fattwins_419.jpg

We even got the twins out for a slide and the their first gondola

fattwins_416.jpg

OK well it seems that I have not got any photos from the other day at Kagura. I took the ladies point and shoot but they didn't turn out. I have had a good shout at the camera and it has apologised. Though I haven't really forgiven it.

Anyway, we had fun out there. Lovely weather. Snow was decent spring stuff. Top lift and run is a lot of fun. Not busy. Great to get out there again and I hope to have a few more days. This time with my own camera I think!

friend

Originally Posted By: Captain Stag

Not Japan and not skiing but...

cool, I wish I could skateboard......I tried to pick it up as an adult and found that my adult pain threshold wouldn't allow me to do it seriously! razz Definitely an activity that should be started when you are a kid and have the "no fear" that is naturally in built in kids. Reminds me of another vid of a Scottish Trial Biker....actually I'm away to post a vid in the Youtube thread
Originally Posted By: rider69

Then a walk with the kids. we turned back early because of the bear tracks.
fattwins_423.jpg

So very very cute - are they triplets or just very close in age.

Look at those gorgeous smiling faces without a care in the world thumbsup

The twins are almost 3. The boy in center and girl to the right are twins. The girl on the left is 4 going on 5. Actually there were some fresh bear tracks around the area. They got a bit nervous after this picture, well actually papa was more nervous than them. Pretty good sized paw prints, maybe 7 cms in diameter. We turned back and went and played on an old train. Still a nice hour walk and warm.