I have a four pack of guiness in the fridge for Mr Minty - I think you're supposed to drink it warm... biggrin

We're not really doing anything tonight, but I did go and have lunch with him at subway (it's green!) and then I realised everyone was wearing their daggiest green clothes and felt a bit awkward. Hopefully this makes up for my mistake smile

What is everyone else doing for St Paddies day?

Traditionally Guinness should be near to room temperature. However the popular 'extra cold' version is served through a super cooler at 3.5°C (38.3°F).

I have Scottish roots so should hate the Irish. But I like them so will be drinking some Guinness tonight...maybe some kilkenny later in the evening and then some Irish whiskey .

Originally Posted By: Schneebored
Traditionally Guinness should be near to room temperature. However the popular 'extra cold' version is served through a super cooler at 3.5°C (38.3°F).

I have Scottish roots so should hate the Irish. But I like them so will be drinking some Guinness tonight...maybe some kilkenny later in the evening and then some Irish whiskey .

Why? confused

I'm actual Scots and have no problem with the Irish, in fact see them as a closer cousin than those pesky southerners that are attached to us! wink

I'm aware of the sectarian history, but I've never heard that modern day Scots have any animosity towards the Irish.