Earthquake/tsunami in Tohoku, North East Japan (11th March 2011)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

More please!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HrO2H4Sraw   You'd think they might put in some of the overly loud throat noises and he would do a big "ahhhhhhhhhh" at the end. Come on, where's th

Damn and I was calm before going to bed before that happened.

Watching the Tokyo tv news studio sway and that horrible alarm come up is.... ALARMING. veryshocked

Hope everyone ok. Still calm BM?

These quakes are happening in different places. That wasn't an aftershock was it, a whole new one by the looks.

Originally Posted By: dale#1
Got to admit this is scaring the shit out of me, it really is.
I'm in a bit of a state, feeling very stressed out.
I'm feeling the need to not be here.

Hearing a lot of this recently, you did know that Japan was tectonically active before coming here right?

Of course I did.

But this is just overwhelming.

What kind of life is it living in a state of fear and not being able to sleep?

If that's cool with you great.

I don't think it's for me.

Yeah Muika, still ok. I did go sprinting out of the house though. It's been a while since we had one that strong here. It doesn't look like an aftershock and most importantly they are announcing that it doesn't seem to be connected to the Tokia earthquake.

Anyway, we are physically prepared for anything now. Even have a bag of clothes packed and waiting near the front door.

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
anybody watching NHK? Are they now saying there is another fire in the containment pool of Reactor 4?

Yep, same place as yesterday.

It's all good. biggrin

I cannot believe some of the attitudes of Americans on this subject. On another skiing forum I post on there were a few posts saying this is payback for the Cove. Really disheartening to learn about such ignorance.

The Scum

TOKYO EXODUS

A MASS exodus from Tokyo started yesterday as those left behind prayed for the wind to save them from a new radiation nightmare.

The airport of Japan's quake-hit capital was besieged as levels of the invisible killer soared to ten times the normal level there.