Earthquake/tsunami in Tohoku, North East Japan (11th March 2011)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

More please!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HrO2H4Sraw   You'd think they might put in some of the overly loud throat noises and he would do a big "ahhhhhhhhhh" at the end. Come on, where's th

Still really lots of quakes going on by the looks especially in that region. Hang on in there.

Metabo how you coping you must be getting a fair few shakes still?

Yep its about time you got the reactors fixed, its really upsetting the Merkins (Americans) on some of the forums I go to you would think it was located in LA.

It will work out I am sure, I am still planning on being in Japan for Christmas and New Years this year.

its odd how news works. In my pea like brain just because the grauniad and the beeb have stopped updating the info live, ive unconsciously rationalised that everythings sorted and back to some semblance of normality. Im left wondering if it was always thus, or if in fact it hasnt attained any more normality since last friday. The people that run news channels really are brainwashing assholes smile

Originally Posted By: ausi ski bum
It will work out I am sure, I am still planning on being in Japan for Christmas and New Years this year.

Damn straight!!! My feb12 trip will be bigger and better than my feb11 (if that is possible). Collecting as many Aussie $$$ as I can to pump back into the Japanese economy.

Many peoples friends flown out of Japan?

Anyone more inclined to as days go on? I'm really thinking about getting out for a few weeks just to clear my head and recharged. This is all getting stressful.

That's awful echineko. sadface

I don't know that many people here, but have heard of a fair few people leaving in places ranging from Gunma, Nagano, Saitama and Tokyo.

Meanwhile people in this area go on with life relatively calmly, if not a little uneasily. Night time with less lights on feels strange, but of course better than none!)

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
the water thing is starting to freak me out. Irradiated food chain is not a good state of affairs to be in sadface

Do you have a baby now? wink