GIVEAWAY - 4 nights accommodation, lift tickets, and tour in Niseko

SNOW JAPAN GIVEAWAY

Holiday/Tour in Niseko

This week, you have the chance to win a great holiday up in Niseko, including 4 nights accommodation, 4 day lift tickets and mountain tour.

http://www.snowjapan.com/e/insider/special.php

This year, our giveaways are open to all Snow Japan Insider members. You will be able to access the page if you are logged in as a member. After that it's really simple, just write a few comments and send in your entry. Each member can enter each giveaway once.

Best of luck!

Previous giveaway winners can be found here .

• SnowJapan Admin

scoobydoo, it seems that some people enter a giveaway even if they have no intention of taking up on the offer if they win!

Due to time concerns (especially in this case), we only asked that people who are willing to go up to Niseko to make the most of this great prize enter - it will save everyone a lot of time, and makes sense anyway. (I think!)

Thanks and good luck!!

• SnowJapan Admin

I think we explained this somewhere else, but basically it depends on the relationship we have with the resort/sponsor. Sometimes we find other winners, sometimes they go back.

It can get a bit frustrating for us though too when people enter and then don't respond, or say they can't get to AAAA (even though they entered the giveaway), or have given us an invalid email address so we can't contact them, etc - we want as many people as possible to enjoy the prizes on offer.

We'll be updating the Previous Giveaways page tomorrow, by the way \:\)

Yeah, I've passed up the chance to enter some of the competitions thinking maybe I wouldn't be able to make use of them even if I won. But I tell ya, it hurts to pass them up!

This one is worth a divorce and losing several clients for though...

Why don't you get JR and Japan Air (or others) involved in the giveaways as well? Perhaps they would be willing to give a 50% off on travel from any place in Japan to a certain spot--on any giveaway. That way more people would be inclined to enter. However, I must say that a 4 day trip for 2 including skiing and hotel is enough to cause someone to spring for the extra bucks to get up there (while a day ticket with no travel support really isn't).