Hello Robert. If you're 11 I think you may be a cousin of mine. But I'm not age 11. Indeed, at 35 I can scarcely remember being that age.

I hope you have fun here and post some good stuff. What do you ride and where do you go?

Quote:
Originally posted by 97:
Hello.

I am 11, my name is Robert.

Are there any other skiers or snowboarders here who are similar to my age?
hello Robert we had a poll recently and Amandism who is 18 was the youngest person here.....so young fella looks like you are the new whippersnapper of SJ.......come by my place in 9 years and I will buy you a beer \:D

Hello.

Thank you for your replies.

So I might be the youngest on here? I will try to post some interesting things.

My family went to France last year for a ski trip and now in Japan I have been snowboarding a few times.

It is great!

Forget about age 35. At 24, I hardly remember anything before 16.

heck, when I first read this post, I was trying to recall my own age. And within that 1 second that it took, I saw my life flashed through my eyes.... and still I dont recall being 11 \:D (I literally saw numbers in my mind...hahah started around 18,..then kept going up...woahahahah..... 24!!! oh man, I feel so old eek.gif )

Robert, I notice you are in Nagoya? haha, no need for free beer. Go to the Asahi beer factory in Nagoya, all-you-can-drink all day long!!!

Robert,

you are a lucky little dude! I wish I started boarding when I was 11. Unlimited energy, flexible, no sense of fear.........Keep it up and you'll be ripping soon.

I think amandanism might be a little old for you though mate ;\)

Dims i agree entirely!! i wish i had started skating or boarding younger! i started last season so i was just 20!

I wish my family had have been a snow family but we always went to tropical places!

But hey better late than never!