• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And in that vein

#24 Don't forget your passport

#25 Look left and right before crossing a road

#26 Remember to tie up your shoelaces, don't want to trip over!

wink

Originally Posted By: Slippery Jim
Valve Bounce, can't PM you for whatever reason. Orange jacket and either fuzzy red-orange or rabbit-fur hat; probably helmeted wife in tow. Yell if you see us.

Sorry but I look different now. Went to Stanley Market and bought a Helli Hansen jacket foor $750 and a Spyder pants for $380. Both grey. That works out at aud$150, so junked the one piece.
Am staying at thee Vale, room st403.
Just fin ding our feet and we ar a bit shakey on first day.

If only the real ipad were 'useful', hey?

Then the many millions of people who have them would be happy with them.

Dissapointingly for the people who want it to fail, ipad till has no meaningful rival.

Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
If only the real ipad were 'useful', hey?
Then the many millions of people who have them would be happy with them.

Dissapointingly for the people who want it to fail, ipad till has no meaningful rival.

Well, I paid $220 US for it and I have sent off 5 emails in 2days. I can also play youtube of Alwyn Davey of Essendon. Go Iped!!!!
Apple's Ipad is not as goor as my Iped.

OK, my view! Don't let the prices you. Work out the exchange rate first! Generally anything is less expensive here than in other ski resorts. Best value are the Chile wines., which are superb for apre ski at around 500Y. If you think food is costly at a top quality restuarant, then just think of the restuarant prices at home. This is a great resort, without the ripoff of the Trois Valles. I have ski-ed in the top resorts of Europe, and I think Niseko is just great. The snow is sffuperb.

Originally Posted By: loaf of bread
The 4man chair, what's that Valve Bounce?

What number are we up to?
Here's a simple one.

45 Don't laugh at the idea of a good day trip from Tokyo. You can get a full day in using the Shink to a place like Yuzawa.

Ace Quad. It took us 10 minutes to stagger 25 yards towards the green run. Wife said "let's go back to the cafe", so I turned around and the wind took me back in 5 seconds.
I do think the runs could be better defined with colored disks like in Europe.

The powder here is awesome. Lack of queues is Amazing.