Planning first time Japan Trip, Keen for advice, feedback,

Just planning my first trip to Japan and keen to get some feed back on current plans,

current thoughts are as follows,

arrive end of feb (have allready booked flights), 12 nights Hakuba riding the various fields,

Followed by 4 days Nozawa,

I am keen to book in a few weekends as I hear that accomodation can get booked out pretty easy so from here I have 4 days free during which time I would like to hop a few resorts on the way up to Hirafu,

Then thinking a week at Niseko before heading to Saporro maybe 3 days?

and on to Furano for maybe another 3?

This would see me in to earlly Aprill at which point I have two weeks left during which time I may look at some attractions other then the mountains but also keen to hop a few more fields, flying out of Tokyo back to NZ mid april,

Please let me know your thougts,

Originally Posted By: nzweebs
arrive end of feb (have allready booked flights), 12 nights Hakuba riding the various fields,
Followed by 4 days Nozawa,
I am keen to book in a few weekends as I hear that accomodation can get booked out pretty easy

I don't think there would be too many places in Hakuba COMPLETELY booked out in late February. You're options may be reduced, but you should be OK.

Thats good to know, quite a few of the places I have looked at seem to have pretty expensive cancellation policy, and it will be good to be able to plan some what as I go round snow conditions etc, Thanks