I hate the show. But actually got a little hooked. Agree Tyler is funny, and J-Lo wasn't as bad as her rep.

But ultimately the show will produce some over hyped karaoke artist, who will release one album which is 60% covers then vanish, only to be seen at the occasional Xmas light switch on and night club appearance.

Originally Posted By: Schneebored
But ultimately the show will produce some over hyped karaoke artist, who will release one album which is 60% covers then vanish, only to be seen at the occasional Xmas light switch on and night club appearance.

Don't know about that, while the type of music this show produces certainly isn't my type, some of them have gone on to be huge.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Originally Posted By: snowhuntress
Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
I like Pia, coz she's cute.
And I kind of like little miss asia, but feel a bit guilty as she is so young.
wink

Who do we reckon will win?

You down to 9 then snowhuntress? We are still on 12.

Down to 8 now. My favourite is Scott McCreery and James Durbin. Sorta like the 2 totally out there guys to.

That Scott guy is just bizarre that voice coming out of that young person!

Japan is 3 weeks behind other places doh so don't post any spoilers please!!!

friend

JLo was good but I feel a bit too much "you know I love you" kind of comment the last few weeks.

I like Tyler. More than I thought I would. He makes me laugh just looking at him and his expressions.

As for the music, don't really like any of them (as usual).

Just not my bag.

Particularly dislike - the weird looking woman, the bloke who sings like a girl and 'dances' like Chris Martin from Coldplay.

That Scottie dude sure is funny that voice.

lol

For the most part, I hate the singing and hate all the phoney comments.

But it's somehow interesting to watch as long as it's recorded and you can flick through.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
He's like Adam Lambert-lite.
Same kind of thing, just not as good.

That's spot on!