I had a blast up there this morning - really enjoyed myself biggrin

Keep me posted on the Kamui trip. I reckon 4 would be enough, so long as they're not going to Tomamu!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went up there yesterday morning (for the last time this season) and the top double chairlift area in the Furano Zone was absolutely brilliant, as it had been closed for a few days due to the ski racing. Took turns with RedLotus and Kokodoko to carve fresh lines in the 4 days' worth of untouched powder in the trees - sweet!! biggrin

As today's my last day in Furano, I'm feeling nostalgic for the place and a little guilty that I only gave it a 4 out of 5 rating in my review. Perhaps I'll have to rectify that next year!

Mick%20Rich_44.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

that rumour has no basis in fact.

well actually i am waiting for the bus right now. going to otaru today to catch the ferry to maizuru.

bye, bye. grandpa

gg, i went to the ski-jo and the supermarket. that was about it.

ha ha i walked half way to the cheese factory but turned back because it was too far.

I have escaped and now am in Maizuru. Heading for Kyoto in the morning.

though i reckon youre probably the last one left, i hope you had someone to wave at you like an eejit for ten minutes while you got on the bus wink

Originally Posted By: ippy
though i reckon youre probably the last one left, i hope you had someone to wave at you like an eejit for ten minutes while you got on the bus wink

hi ippy.

futoshi san gave me a lift to the bus stop and all the local eejits waved me off at the alpoine.

I even got a gold medal from Yuki-chan. smile

Now in kyoto. its weird in the big smoke after being in the boondocks of hokkaido for so long.

hehe, when i got on the bus to leave furano i had one nutjob waving at me for ten minutes because (to loosely attribute the gist), "its funny creating a scene and having everyone else on the bus thinking you might be waving at them". Take a bow ya big eejit. You lasted longer without snow than many people on the equator, but somehow you did it. smile

I kid! i kid! sorry furano lovers razz