• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had 3 bottles of Akiaji on Saturday night. What with aching limbs and that, I was totally sozzled and could hardly move!

Had 3 bottles of Akiaji on Saturday night. What with aching limbs and that, I was totally sozzled and could hardly move!

I was the same last night, but I doubt it was for the same reasons. :D Love this stuff, haven't drunk any other beer, except for a can of kohaku here or there, since it came out!

I was the same last night, but I doubt it was for the same reasons.

Rob's been busy with the Tug Toner:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWng0Equoe0&feature=player_embedded

Yeah, you know it. Tugging all night long. Night and day. At home or at school.

Who doesn't love a tug now and then?

I was the same last night, but I doubt it was for the same reasons.

Rob's been busy with the Tug Toner:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWng0Equoe0&feature=player_embedded

Yeah, you know it. Tugging all night long. Night and day. At home or at school.

Who doesn't love a tug now and then?

Its something you can do with all the family, and friends can join in too

Beer adverts usually follow the same storyline about who has the coldest chilling system, the best sports offers or the hottest models but a new campaign from Carlsberg is highly original and features a night out at the cinema. It’s a guerrilla campaign that is secretly filmed and features a cinema full of burly scary looking men with the only 2 seats in the place being sold to unsuspecting couples. As you’ll see from the video below most of the people who walk in pick up on the intimidating atmosphere and leave immediately rather than taking the last 2 seats in the theater. I won’t ruin the end of the video for you but it is really marvelous advertising that is sure to put a huge smile on your face. The video already has 800,000 views in the couple of days since it has launched and I have a feeling it is going to turn in to a massive online viral hit for Carlsberg. Why can’t all beer companies be this original?