• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had 3 bottles of Akiaji on Saturday night. What with aching limbs and that, I was totally sozzled and could hardly move!

I'll drink them all no problem.

I was going to say I'll drink anything but realised that's silly because I won't. Carlsberg Special Brew brings back some memories of being dangerously pissed followed by being madly hungover when I was younger. My god that stuff was bloody awful.

Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
I'll drink them all no problem.

I was going to say I'll drink anything but realised that's silly because I won't. Carlsberg Special Brew brings back some memories of being dangerously pissed followed by being madly hungover when I was younger. My god that stuff was bloody awful.

x2 for anything that is happoshu or that 3rd category nonsense!
Originally Posted By: pie-eater
Well yeah but wasn't the Kohaku a limited one too?

Yes it is, was but the production isn't just limited to Autumn, like the Aki Aji. I think it runs from late Autumn to late Winter.

Hope it's not like the Youngs Chocolate Stout. That tastes like they got a thin not overly good stout and put cheap chocolate flavouring in it. I have had good ones from a small brewery that had coco nibs in the fermentor and it was much better.

A mate of mine loves that chocolate beer. I don't know if I can trust his opinion though because he also drinks happoshu. The smell of the stuff is way too sweet for me... can't bring myself to drinking any...