I have been downloading and watching a bit of beer TV lately, so far I have watched

The Beer Hunter, classic 80's BBC series

Brew Masters, Discovery Channel show about Dogfish Head. A little bit American OTT but quite entertaining.

Oz and James Drink to Britan, 2 guys going around drinking beer the UK and being a little bit annoying.

All worth a watch..

Does anyone know of any other beer related TV worth watching?

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had 3 bottles of Akiaji on Saturday night. What with aching limbs and that, I was totally sozzled and could hardly move!

• 2 weeks later...

I first saw it on N.Y. Day and its a little expensive, around 300 - 350 yen in some places.

@pie-eater, yeah it says world beer, and this one is the Belgian version. There is also, I think, a red one, but can't remember which country that one was.

Tubby's local foreigner haunt in Fujisawa sells this stuff in bottles and had a couple last night with a mate. Wasn't feeling too tip top this morning when I woke up. wink

This is a little off topic but the renowned German magazine 'Titanic' had some amazing pictures of well known world structures duplicated with beer cans or bottles.

I find it amazing what a creative brain can think of when pushed to the limit!!

Cheops Pyramid, Egypt

The Great Wall, China

Sydney Opera House, Australia

Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
I think it's a new one Ezorisu.

I'll keep my eyes open then. I've had Asahi's "gold can" Premium and "The Master" pilsener, so their "Belgian Ale" should be... well... interesting?