SnowJapan Community
Sign in to follow this  
green

How many times this season so far?

As much as possible, 30 maybe? I love it when it snows hard in March ;\)

About 50-60 days so far (i get to ski during the weekdays when i'm not working) and my wife has done about 45 - she's the primary rice winner so that means i get to ski a little more!!! \:D

made it to 60 days - 2 more this weekend, then 2 more next weekend then golden week should make it 70.

Ten more than I had hoped for. I might go back to Wisconsin for this crazy summer half-pipe session that they do every year at Tyrol Basin.

Does July count as this season or next season ?

Oh yeah, and I might do the Fuji, hike-up ride-down in June - anyone interested ? Anyone ?

26 and that looks loke being tha total too, unless i can score G.W.

fuji would be awesome to slid down. i climbed it last summer and i couldn`t help but picture goin down on a board. it would be "sweeeeeeeeeeeet maayyte. sweeeet."

Updated to a mighty 5 now. Impressive ain't it? ;\)

45 as the final number, unless I sneak a Gassan in in June.

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.

Latest Community Content