• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I am indeed impressed. Just checked out the link...didn`t know Hotaka Bokujo has transformed itself into a freestyle wonderland! When I was there right after New Year there were only 2 small kickers, a reg sized box and one long one, that`s all(no halfpipe yet(. Maybe I should head out over that way again next month. It doesn`t look like Kanto will get anymore dumps. Going to Urabandai Nekoma tonight...I hope their newly redesigned board park will be open this time.

I dont know about Hotoka. Zwelgen try a back scratcher and then try to grab the tail. or a good one tuck up your skis reach down with your hand and grab one ski (SAFTY GRAB), or grab behind the boot good easy starters.

Cutting someone in half? That's easy. Don't need anyone to teach me that. I have a good samurai sword which can do the trick. The difficult part is getting someone to mop up the blood afterwards.

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely the easiest trick would have to be the Japan Air.Just pop off the kicker,reach down w/ur right hand and grab ur left ski(just behind the back binding).This trick can look really styley in the pipe if you can kick your right foot out to the MAX.There are other trix similar to this such as the rocket air>keep your legs straight and reach down w/ur right hand and grab ur left ski on front of the front binding.The classic MUTE grab is also easy and styley!Good luck!!

Does anyone else notice that its always the boarders that start shit like this? The stupid pointless waste of time ski vs snowboard arguement. Seriously guys why bother? Does it make you feel good? I hate that "oh your a skier" attitude, its so dumb mad.gif

can you tell its monday morning?

Quote:
Originally posted by enderzero:
Yeah dude - you gotta watch your self when you are teasing skiers. They are pretty sensitive. \:D :p (and I hear they are a little impatient too)
Im just saying that skiers seem content to coexist but boarders like pretending that they are superior. Why? Such an old lame topic

And agree with you O11 - those telemarkers should just shut up and stop causing so many problems ;\)