Does anyone else notice that its always the roller bladers that start shit like this? The stupid pointless waste of time rollerblade vs skateboard arguement. Seriously guys why bother? Does it make you feel good? I hate that "oh your a skater" attitude, its so dumb

:p :p \:D \:D

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey hey easy on those poor bladers. i'm gonna get into that shit this summer... when i buy a new pair of proper freestyle street blades. i've had enough of trying to slide rails on the base of my blades where the wheels actually broke off (from doing stands). they'se be ghetto yo.

but yah, skating is dank as well, it's a tough decision eh?

Back in my youthful days i did both roller blading and skating. I orginally skateboarded then the blading phase came in so i gave that a try. Did it for a while, about a year, then i went back to skateboarding. Then i got a car and my drivers licence. Dropped skateboarding as well.

i really miss skating. stopped out of respect for body and started snowboarding with the expected disasterous results. i had just reached a level where i felt comfortable calling myself a skater too, y'know not the worst down the park...aah the days \:\( really want to start again, but suspect ive already bought a lot of old aged pain. maybe for transport.

right, so best trick, em, kinda consistant on backside rails, but once landed a 5-0 grind on a very low fun box.

lousy fruitbooters !! mad.gif

I crush you with my superior flat board on two wheels thingy.

My best trick on a skateboard - kickflips, and shove-it`s, ollie 180`s falling on my head, nothing cool at all. but loads of fun.

Is that actually the old kickflip (I could do that!) or an ollie kickflip?

Snowboarding: The trick was mentioned a few times here, but the name was missing: The "tabletop ground" - i.e. "ostrich"

Besides: First season, 15 days, two broken ribs, a twisted ankle and a crack in a hand bone...

Golden Week... Hokkaido, here I come!

some classic banter goin on in this thread.

Dont remember who it was but nice pic on page one!

Powder leashes? Just crank you bindings up to like 14 or so, that should keep them on...

Best trick? Like OUfreeski said, a Japan air is pretty easy and got good at it in the natural half pipe at 6C over the spring. switch 180s off of a bunny jump \:o But still working on throwing 360s... mad.gif

But, watching Junpei going off in the park was epic!! By far the best person skier/boarder in the park at Niseko on any given day - bar none.