• SnowJapan Admin

OK I posted a thread here a short while ago for some feedback and it became very messy, so I will start again.

Thanks for the feedback.

Seems the smaller one is better than that huge version. Though we will try to see if we can make one in between though it doesn't look like it for some reason. confused

Anyway we got ourselves a nice new shiny webcam to share Yuzawa with everyone.

Here's the old one:

oldimage.jpg

Here's the new one (note this one is live and updated every 5 minutes early morning late night so depending on when you read this....!)

yuzawanow00010001.jpg

This is one saved from earlier:

yuzawanowtoday.jpg

We'll be integrating this into the Webcam center and also adjusting some settings as we see how it goes on over the weekend.

smile

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SnowJapan Admin

It's getting rather dark right now so I need to adjust the brightness etc.

Anyway it will take the results of a few days to sort it out proper I think.

We'll keep on adjusting as necessary to get it right.

• SnowJapan Admin

Just adjusting those settings too. We'll be making some clips and uploading them for interesting days. Not sure if any donuts will make it though. We'll eat those first.

Originally Posted By: panhead_pete
So that is the SJF Office?

Go out of the exit, look right and there is an omiyage shop. It's in the building next to that on the left.

But don't tell anyone. wink
  • SnowJapan Admin

OK I have done some research and it seems that we can make it larger without going super-sized like that original sample. I'll try and do that next week, would be good to have it a bit bigger I think.