Niseko Drinks 22nd January

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pretty sure I got some pics generally haven't gone through them yet. Will wait until I can have the jack hammer removed from my head. Perhaps not of all the SJFers will be in there but :( Great to say G'Day to all.

GN Happy birthday for Wednesday!

Sand, MB (and family) Mitch good to see you! Must have missed Nisoko if you came in, sorry about that. Who else was there...

Originally Posted By: snowhuntress
Yep pictures are a must SnowJapaners invade Wild Bill's. You should all have a Snow Japan Sticker on your head!!!

I had a heap of stickers in my back pocket and totally forgot to share! SORRY guys!

Yeah thanks Tex for organising a great night at WBs.Mamabear I too woke up wiyh a headache! must be something we ate!

Mamabears family have corrupted my 17yo daughter and she has now tasted the dark side [ snowboarding that is]. Her son Jake and some of his instructor course mates offered her free snowboard lessons yesterday and by all accounts she had a great day with the boys.Thanks guys.

I am looking out the window trying to decide between hiking to the peak or a trip to Moiwa ? decisions ,decisions

Okay as the Niseko Drinks 22nd people reminise and depart I feel I am obligated to carry the torch and organise something for mid February. We will be in Niseko from the 12th with all our friends arriving on the 16th. Anyone want to get together for drinks in February!! I am sure we can out do the January Crew!! wink