Quote:
A company which makes the world's biggest knickers has been forced to make even larger underwear - for women who are a size 74 with 105in waistlines.

The Big Bloomers Company was set up by mother and daughter Dianne and Laura Mannering earlier this year making underwear up to XXXXXXXXL for 35 stone women.

But they were inundated with calls from obese women around the world claiming they are too small.

So the pair have developed their latest range - which are a staggering XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL - to fit 45 stone women who have a 8.75ft waistline and a dress size of 74.

Women from New Zealand, France and Australia have already been clamouring for the items, which have been flying off the shelves since going on sale last week.

article-0-0C4DC931000005DC-11_634x841.jp

Lordy dordy, sexxxxyyy!

I don't know what it is about that girl in the picture. She kind of looks like an ex girl of mine and she just looks like a beautiful person with an awesome personality. Hmmm...someone find me her number biggrin and if she's into skiers

Originally Posted By: RobBright
Originally Posted By: thursday
don't want to imagine women that size

42" 39" 56". wink

But you give it all you got
Weighing in at nineteen stone!

Bon - what a legend

Interestingly the last few years there seem to be more "petite" sections in the high steet main stores. She has picked up a few really nice things there but normal sizes is a no go. It's comedy when she holds some next to her. lol

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
haha!! My mrs finds it difficult to find stuff to fit her in the womens section, a lot of the time the only things she can get in her size are from the kids section

you shouldn't be dating kiddies then. naughty