Sexy UK stud having more kids / Fat News

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People should not be allowed to have 10 kids unless they can pay for them.

That's actually really sad.Obviously he has problems looking after them, but as he is not abusive, aggressive etc why couldn't they place the children in an environment where he can visit them and be

In today's Fat News!

-----

Casa Grande Fatso Trying to Be Fattest Woman in the World Is Getting Fatter

The Casa Grande fatso who's trying to be the fattest woman in the world is getting fatter.

We told you about Susanne Eman last year, when she clocked in around 700 pounds, around a half-ton short of her goal of topping 1,600 pounds.

She's now getting married -- to a chef, nonetheless -- and is making her rounds on TV again in her effort to be the world's fattest bride.

We e-mailed Eman this morning to get an official number on her weight, but she didn't immediately respond.

She's been telling TV shows and gossip magazines that she's now in the neighborhood of 800 pounds.

"I'm your average gal next door who just happens to have a body to match the size of her personality," Eman says on her website. "I've never been completely thin, though I have been just under the chunky side."

Eman's goal of topping 1,600 pounds would put her in the running for taking over the title of heaviest fatso ever, a title owned by the now-deceased Carol Yager of Flint, Michigan.

Yager, not surprisingly, died in 1994 at the age of 34, while weighing in around 1,200 pounds about a year before. Estimates had her weight as high as 1,600 pounds by the time she died.

If you want to know Eman's philosophy of fatness, read her explanation below:

At 500 pounds I decided I was ready. It wasn't until several pounds later that I began to feel the freedom and the absolute joy of being fat and getting fatter. The more weight I put on the better I felt, and the more confidence I seemed to gain. I began to change the way I did things according to my weight. I wasn't out running marathons by any means, but I tried to stay as active as possible. I began to eat just a bit more each day than the previous day. Before I knew it I was 700. I'm still very healthy, very mobile, and active. I'm looking forward to pushing the limits and seeing just how fat I can get. It's hard to put into words what it feels like.

Susanne-Eman-1.jpg

She, she looks happy too!!

:thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

A bit of fat news before the weekend.

A father who weighs 360 pounds claims has lost custody of his two sons - after a doctor told the courts he was too overweight to take care of them.

The 38-year-old man, from Ottawa, Canada, lost his year-long court battle to keep his sons, aged five and six, on Wednesday.

A judge ruled the boys would be put up for adoption, claiming the man would have struggled to keep up with his daily weight-loss program as well as caring for his the children.

It came after a doctor found the man could not keep up with the 'energetic' children during a court-ordered assessment of his health.

The boys were put in foster care last year, when the man's ex-wife was hospitalised for a mental breakdown and suspected overdose.

The man, who cannot be named under the Child and Family Services Act, had not seen either of his them for more than a year.

• 2 weeks later...

Not much fat news of late, but wait, being fat could be good for you!

---

FATTIES have a better chance of surviving heart attacks than skinny folk, boffins say.

And they claim keeping your tum trim could be a WAIST of your life.

Experts at the University of California in Los Angeles have found that people with a high body mass index and a large belly circumference were at significantly less risk of dying.

The study findings are published in this month’s American Journal of Cardiology. Research leader Dr Tamara Horwich said: “Heart failure may prove to be one of the few health conditions where extra weight may prove to be protective.”

Researchers studied 2,718 heart failure patients over two years and found that men with a wider than 40in waist and women above 37 inches around the middle were more likely to cheat death, avoid the need for a heart transplant or other cardiac treatment.

Women with a higher BMI also had better outcomes than their normal-weight counterparts. The researchers say a normal BMI gives a 34 per cent higher risk in men and 38 per cent higher risk in women.

Professor Horwich said: “We knew that obesity might provide a protective benefit for heart failure patients.

Not much fat news of late, but wait, being fat could be good for you!

---

FATTIES have a better chance of surviving heart attacks than skinny folk, boffins say.

And they claim keeping your tum trim could be a WAIST of your life.

Experts at the University of California in Los Angeles have found that people with a high body mass index and a large belly circumference were at significantly less risk of dying.

The study findings are published in this month’s American Journal of Cardiology. Research leader Dr Tamara Horwich said: “Heart failure may prove to be one of the few health conditions where extra weight may prove to be protective.”

Researchers studied 2,718 heart failure patients over two years and found that men with a wider than 40in waist and women above 37 inches around the middle were more likely to cheat death, avoid the need for a heart transplant or other cardiac treatment.

Women with a higher BMI also had better outcomes than their normal-weight counterparts. The researchers say a normal BMI gives a 34 per cent higher risk in men and 38 per cent higher risk in women.

Professor Horwich said: “We knew that obesity might provide a protective benefit for heart failure patients.

Are you kidding me?!

Surely some moron plugged the figures in upside down or on the wrong axis!

A bit of fat news before the weekend.

A father who weighs 360 pounds claims has lost custody of his two sons - after a doctor told the courts he was too overweight to take care of them.

The 38-year-old man, from Ottawa, Canada, lost his year-long court battle to keep his sons, aged five and six, on Wednesday.

A judge ruled the boys would be put up for adoption, claiming the man would have struggled to keep up with his daily weight-loss program as well as caring for his the children.

It came after a doctor found the man could not keep up with the 'energetic' children during a court-ordered assessment of his health.

The boys were put in foster care last year, when the man's ex-wife was hospitalised for a mental breakdown and suspected overdose.

The man, who cannot be named under the Child and Family Services Act, had not seen either of his them for more than a year.

That's actually really sad.

Obviously he has problems looking after them, but as he is not abusive, aggressive etc why couldn't they place the children in an environment where he can visit them and be involved in thier lives. Would keep the family connected and could give him the motivation to get healthy.

• Like 1
Try-hard slimmers will joke that the quickest way to make yourself feel slimmer is to hang around people who are fatter than you.

Worrying new research suggests that obese Britons too lazy to diet are taking their urgent need to lose weight no further than that - and putting their health at risk.

Almost half of all adults in Britain who are obese think they look ‘normal’ because they see so many other fat people, health experts claim.

:doh:

:lol:

In other Fat news:

'I've lost 7st thanks to marathon sex sessions!': World's heaviest women has found a new way to slim down

After divorcing her husband three years ago, Pauline Potter - already a whopping 46stone - piled on so much extra weight that she became the heaviest woman in the world.

But at a staggering 50stone, her ex-husband Alex (a svelte 11stone), couldn't resist her and set out to win her back and reignite their sex life.

The couple now have marathon sex sessions of up to seven times in one day and Pauline maintains that the 'sexercise' is what's keeping her slim.

The 'sexathons' with Alex, who has visited her twice a month for four days at a time, have had a dramatic effect on her size, helping her shed a stone each month by sweating off the calories.

'I can't move much in bed, but I burn 500 calories a session-it's great exercise just jiggling around,' she told Closer Magazine.

Even though one of Pauline's legs weighs more than Alex does, the couple are able to enjoy sex using different positions.

article-2171356-14001CA3000005DC-490_634x639.jpg

Phwooar!

• 2 weeks later...

Fat news folks!

--

'I'm 26 stone but I feel beautiful and happy with my health': Morbidly obese teenager enters beauty pageant for supersize women

She may be morbidly obese and a dress size 32, but that won't stop Kirstie Mouncey feeling beautiful.

The supersized 18-year-old, a childcare worker from Hull, is entering a beauty pageant specifically for the larger lady, and has appeared on national television to tell everyone how happy she finally is with her 26 stone weight and her health.

She said: 'I think I'm sending out a positive message about feeling confident with who you are.'

She said: 'People were putting me down 24-7 and it made me feel really uncomfortable and not worth anything, so I just thought, like, I'm me, and if people can't accept that, they can't, I shouldn't change for other people, I should just be me.'

Kirstie first started gaining weight aged just six when she began to comfort eat after the death of her father.

By the time she reached secondary school she had already ballooned to 20 stone. She now has a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 68, where a healthy range is between 18.5 and 24.9.

article-0-142428AC000005DC-454_634x908.jpg

article-0-142428BA000005DC-106_634x403.jpg

She looks beautiful and happy with her health anyway. But where's the pix of the burgers and pizzas? :confused:

• 1 month later...

not a gross fat-body, but related to the OP....another fantastic specimen from my home city.....

A man once dubbed Scotland's worst youth offender is back behind bars after being convicted of driving offences in Dundee.

Darren Lauder McKay (28), of Ballantrae Terrace, Dundee, has been described as an institutionalised criminal after first being locked up aged just 10 and having spent 17 of the past 19 years behind bars.

McKay admitted that on January 24, at Tesco South Road, he drove in the car park and in South Road while disqualified. He also admitted driving carelessly in the car park, driving on the wrong side of the road in the face of oncoming traffic.

The court heard staff at the store had seen McKay's driving on CCTV and had called the police. He was traced through a warrant at a later date.

Solicitor Michael Short told the court McKay had only been released from a four-year prison sentence two days before committing the offences and was also serving a concurrent two-year jail sentence for other matters in England.

''He has spent the past 17 out of 19 years in prison. He always just gets out for a few weeks and is back in again,'' Mr Short said.

However, Mr Short said McKay had fallen in love since the incident and he and his partner's newborn child had effected a big change in him.

He told Sheriff Elizabeth Munro McKay had changed his life around since his first child, who is in a high dependency unit in hospital in Newcastle after suffering difficulties shortly after birth.

He said McKay was aware that custody was inevitable — but he asked that any sentence should reflect his guilty plea.

He added that there was an appeal to the parole board in England for his early release, which is to be heard in December.

Sheriff Munro told McKay she would restrict the sentence to one of six months in jail, adding that he had previously been banned from driving for seven years and she would have to increase that, disqualifying him for eight years.

A 'prolific' offending rate

Darren McKay first hit the headlines as a young boy, being convicted of offences at the age of 10. By the age of 18, the notorious teenager managed to rack up a staggering 40 crimes.

In 2002 a Tayside Police source said: ''Darren McKay must be about the worst juvenile offender in Scotland, if not the UK.

''His offending rate since he was only eight has been prolific. The only thing that stops him is the amount of time he spends behind bars.''

McKay is the youngest member of a notorious ''family from hell'' from Dundee's Douglas housing estate. His late father spent more time behind bars than at liberty and his brother Ronald has racked up more than 70 convictions.

Ronald was sentenced to seven years' jail in 2007 after being convicted of an armed robbery at the Nether Inn pub in Dundee in August 2006.

Sister Ashley also made the headlines when she stole £2,500 from a local bank when she was 11. She made her getaway in a taxi, giving the driver £20 for the short trip to a Dundee housing scheme and telling him to keep the change.

In 2006, Ashley's two-year-old son Lloyd was found wandering the streets of London after she had gone on holiday to Turkey, leaving him in the care of her brother Ronald.

The toddler was taken into care, before eventually being handed back to his 24-year-old mother.

At one point her mother Betty tried to buy her council house in Ballindean Terrace, Douglas. She challenged the local authority in court, but they successfully obtained an eviction order while she was still a council tenant.

The night before her eviction she held a trashing ''party,'' inviting guests to bring sledgehammers and mallets to destroy her home.

Betty's husband Ronald died in Perth Prison in 1992 from a drugs overdose.

Bonnie Dundee indeed!!

Darren Lauder McKay (28), of Ballantrae Terrace, Dundee, has been described as an institutionalised criminal after first being locked up aged just 10 and having spent 17 of the past 19 years behind bars.

You'd think he might have a kind of :doh: moment when he realises that what he is doing just ain't working!

yeah, must be a pretty shitty criminal.....he always gets caught!!

Story says that he comes from a "notorious family" but actually I've never heard of them. Although they are from the other end of town from where I grew up.