Sexy UK stud having more kids / Fat News

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People should not be allowed to have 10 kids unless they can pay for them.

That's actually really sad.Obviously he has problems looking after them, but as he is not abusive, aggressive etc why couldn't they place the children in an environment where he can visit them and be

Quote:
denies fathering all but one of his children on the grounds that they have different hair colour from him.

Quote:
MacDonald, who met the majority of his conquests at bus stops

lol the best 2 quotes by far!!
  • 2 months later...

And in breaking news, the fattest woman on earth has a kid --- Guinness Record! Who decides what records get in there?!

Quote:
She holds the dubious honour of being the Guinness Book Of Records' fattest woman ever to give birth, requiring a team of 30 medics to deliver her daughter during a high-risk Caesarean birth.

Now, four years on, Donna Simpson has gained a further 12st and, staggeringly, continues to eat as she attempts to reach 72st and land a second record as the world's most obese woman.

And after splitting from long-term partner and feeder Philippe Gouamba, the 50st mother is relying on her four year-old daughter Jacqueline to bring her food to help her reach her goal.

The single mother-of-two, who eats over 15,000 calories a day to sustain her weight gain, struggles to get around and enlists the help of Jacqueline to buy and prepare food.

The New Jersey mother told Closer magazine: She helps me cook and comes shopping. I use a scooter to get around the store and she runs ahead to get my favourite foods.

This bit was funny

who eats over 15,000 calories a day to sustain her weight gain

Important to sustain that weight hey?!

lol

article-1341683-0C952D21000005DC-539_468

Posing with a few mid-morning nibbles

Originally Posted By: pie-eater
And in breaking news, the fattest woman on earth has a kid --- Guinness Record! Who decides what records get in there?!

Quote:
She holds the dubious honour of being the Guinness Book Of Records' fattest woman ever to give birth, requiring a team of 30 medics to deliver her daughter during a high-risk Caesarean birth.
Now, four years on, Donna Simpson has gained a further 12st and, staggeringly, continues to eat as she attempts to reach 72st and land a second record as the world's most obese woman.

And after splitting from long-term partner and feeder Philippe Gouamba, the 50st mother is relying on her four year-old daughter Jacqueline to bring her food to help her reach her goal.

The single mother-of-two, who eats over 15,000 calories a day to sustain her weight gain, struggles to get around and enlists the help of Jacqueline to buy and prepare food.

The New Jersey mother told Closer magazine: She helps me cook and comes shopping. I use a scooter to get around the store and she runs ahead to get my favourite foods.

This bit was funny

who eats over 15,000 calories a day to sustain her weight gain

Important to sustain that weight hey?!

lol

article-1341683-0C952D21000005DC-539_468
Posing with a few mid-morning nibbles

That is Mental Illness that is!
How can you possibly think it is OK, not only to get to a point where you can not walk around the shopping center as a direct result of your obesity, but to use your 4yr old child to fetch food like a dog fetches a bone.
She should lose custody of that child...what kind of lessons is she teaching her!

veryangry Make me so angry.

Reminds me of that cool vid that was around a few years ago with "Don't Cha" as a soundtrack, making invidious comparisons between North UK lads and lasses and Europeans. Every time I hear that fabulous song, I get images of Keithesque people swimming before my eyes.

Originally Posted By: Ocean11
Reminds me of that cool vid that was around a few years ago with "Don't Cha" as a soundtrack, making invidious comparisons between North UK lads and lasses and Europeans. Every time I hear that fabulous song, I get images of Keithesque people swimming before my eyes.

I've not seen them as a video but that sounds like some version of the night out in Newcastle vs. Stockholm photo thingee.

I felt sure Mr ~ would be able to help out here. Yes indeed

In the old days, a 'bad back' wouldn't have prevented a young man like that from picking oakum in the workhouse to justify feeding him a little thin soup every day.

It would be very easy to go to a club and video the worst and the best that's in there. Looks wise of course.

Come to London I'll take you to some places where the Beautiful People go.

Quote:
In her quest to become the world's fattest woman, Donna Simpson is already profiting from her challenge - by earning $90,000 (£55,000) a year from fans who pay to watch her eat online.

The American mother-of-two, who already holds the dubious honour of being the world's fattest woman to give birth, makes money from people hungry to watch her eat more than 15,000 calories a day.

Single Donna, 44, weighs 50st, but is determined to pile on yet more weight so she can reach her dream goal of being 72st and crowned the world's fattest woman.

The profits from her website, where people are charged around $20 for 30 days viewing, means she can now afford to fund her huge food shopping bill, which is estimated to cost her around £500 a week.

But Donna, who struggles to walk and suffers high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes, refuses to give up her incredibly dangerous eating habits, ignoring all doctors' warnings.
The 5ft 2in mother, who now requires a mobility scooter to go shopping, wears XXXXXXXL dresses and tries to move as little as possible to prevent her from burning any precious calories.

Last Christmas she feasted on two 25lb turkeys, two maple-glazed hams, 15lbs of potatoes (10lbs roast, 5lbs mashed), five loaves of bread, five pounds of herb stuffing, four pints of gravy, four pints of cranberry dressing and an astonishing 20lbs of vegetables.

Donna is no stranger to online attention though - she met her long-term partner and feeder Philippe Gouamba on a dating site for plus-size people.

But after splitting from Philippe, the mother now relies on her four year-old daughter Jacqueline to bring her food to help her reach her twisted goal.

But Donna, who gave birth to her Jacqueline in 2007 by caesarean section with 30 doctors in attendance, is now trying to find a new feeder to ease the pressure off her young child.

article-2014731-0D02A39300000578-530_468