• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SnowJapan Admin

oo - yes, we strive to provide detailed daily reports.

And I think that you will find that when the season gets going that is what there will be.

If you look at them now, you will see that most of our reports are posting almost daily, even though in many of the regions things have not quite got going yet.

In the case of Niseko you will see that rain was mentioned as due for today, and I'm pretty sure that the next report there will come soon and mention what has happened since the last one.

The mysterious Now pixies are really actually normal people ---- and they are doing a really great job.

It really is no small task posting decent reports every single day of the season.

Sometimes when there's not a whole lot to report.

But they'll soon be clicking into their daily mode, so forgive us/them a day off here and there before we get to that stage.

Please remember also that even during the season there may be cases that for one reason or another, there might be a report missing here or there or posted late etc. Very likely not many, and we'll do what we can to minimise that, but again there's people and technology involved and things can happen.

The other thing to remember before getting too angry is that we are providing a free service.

But even though it is free to everyone reading, on our side we do take it very seriously and our reports they are important to us.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks. friend

Originally Posted By: oo
well, if there is no report, how do we know that
I thought daily reports were daily anyway
not moanin
g just want to know what is happening, as I am sure many people do

Look at the weather reports elsewhere on the net. Turn on the tv and look at the weather forecasts. Look in the newspapers for weather reports and forecasts.

Just a few pointers wink
  • SnowJapan Admin

Elsewhere on the net?! Heaven forbid!

That's not allowed and certainly not encouraged grandpa

wink

I'm glad that lots of people use our site as their main source and one that people hopefully see as being very trustworthy. We'll do our best to provide the best service to meet those needs.

wave

Originally Posted By: SJ-David
wink

I'm glad that lots of people use our site as their main source and one that people hopefully see as being very trustworthy. We'll do our best to provide the best service to meet those needs.

wave

David I know most of us don't take the work for granted you guys do. I appreciate it all the time as I upload a lot of videos, pictures, and useless/useful opinions on these very forums.

I see a lot of animosity getting thrown around and it's easy to do when there is no snow! Just a few more weeks and tempers will flare down, until then thanks again and keep up the good work sj
Originally Posted By: MitchPee
Originally Posted By: SJ-David
wink

wave

David I know most of us don't take the work for granted you guys do. I appreciate it all the time as I upload a lot of videos, pictures, and useless/useful opinions on these very forums.

I see a lot of animosity getting thrown around and it's easy to do when there is no snow! Just a few more weeks and tempers will flare down, until then thanks again and keep up the good work sj

Ha ha lol
Naive boy... then the subject will switch to who has the most 'bottomless'!
wink