What's everyone watching now?

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Bought a few el-cheapo DVDs over summer:

Best of Saturday Night Live (UK) - Ben Elton, Harry Enfield, Fry & Laurie.

Fast Show

Some of these seem real old now but some good chuckles to be had.

Tell you what right royally pisses me off is when you spend money on a DVD box set and have to go through all this "piracy is stealing" bullshit at the beginning. Er, I BOUGHT IT!!!!!

Very very misguided decision that. Almost makes you want to illegally download a version that doesn't have that bit tagged on to the front.

grandpa

Originally Posted By: pickled mushhead
Tell you what right royally pisses me off is when you spend money on a DVD box set and have to go through all this "piracy is stealing" bullshit at the beginning. Er, I BOUGHT IT!!!!!

Very very misguided decision that. Almost makes you want to illegally download a version that doesn't have that bit tagged on to the front.

grandpa

This.
Originally Posted By: pickled mushhead

grandpa

and you can't fast forward that part either.....bugs me too

A friend of my dads gave me a ton of random DVDs this summer. Some funny stuff I am finding. One is a few episodes of the hilariously embarrassing Allo Allo. Actually found myselfq having a good laugh at it.

I watched two golden oldies recently.

Blackadder: The early series are not so good, but the 'goes forth' is still hilarious

Fawlty Towers: didnt find it funny at all, hasnt aged well?