• SnowJapan Admin

Sometime, yes!

The basic functionality that we were planning has actually been done, but the plans have developed and changed - actually got a fair bit grander - and that is involving a lot more work. We are actually working on that along with a few other related things right now.

I really want go and put what we already have online but it doesn't make sense looking at the bigger picture that we have planned. It will take a bit of time but the end result will be so much more better, just need to be a bit patient with it.

Sorry for the delay.

friend

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems more sensible to wait a while and get it right, rather than rush to publication and then have to change it all later.

You guys are awesome! Keep the good stuff coming!!

• SnowJapan Admin

Thanks.

Got some really cool ideas for a few new things at the moment - we're at that 'working out what to do' stage of the year, although I think development on new things will be starting as early as next week.

Not that it has really stopped this time round!

friend

• SnowJapan Admin

My main developer showed me something really exciting the other day and I totally want to apply it to the site.

Still waiting to hear what the actual damage would be if we did something like that and just how possible (or not!) it will all be so early days yet, but exciting.

Donations being accepted! wink

• SnowJapan Admin

Excellent. Now if we can get a few million of them gathered up, we might be on our way! wink

But seriously, testing will be at least 3 months off (so, probably 5 months then!), but will be in touch when that time comes.

Thanks.

• SnowJapan Admin

Just for the record, and so I can remember when looking back later on in the year,..... work on some totally new stuff begins tomorrow!

friend