Awesome site! Thanks for posting all of that. You had me laughing so hard. Reminds me totally of the crew I hang with here in N Japan.

One thing brah - learn to land those jumps! \:\)

Long Live Dane!!

wow -- what can i say other than that its the people i've gone skiing with who deserve the praise... or shall i say the people who've kindly put up with my ass.

i honestly hope i can get my shit together and get the update up soon. damn work getting in the way eh! i'm doing slope style tomorrow, and heading to hokkaido on monday... so i should have a few things to bullshit about. \:\)

anyway, thanks a lot man \:\) . it's because of comments like that that i keep updating the site.

I think Dane owes me a pair of goggles for waking his bag of pucks ass up.

Dane should be out of touch for a while. Comp dane took 1st place. From what I heard, and the boy was bagged when he told me, it was a snowboard vs ski contest. Dane nailed some rails, threw a switch back flip and fakie 5. danes been staying off the rails this year.....but due to the sumo garbage totting drinking binge the night before, he could'nt spin (the fact that he thought he might puke mid air might have had a play in it). So the rails had to be done to win the contest.

Danes with ma a pa in Hokkaido. Im praying to Ullar for you as we speak.