Originally Posted By: Black Mountain
Hey! I went to the Kyrgyzstan pavilon at the world expo a few years back! It was pretty interesting stuff actually... I say go for it but get good insurance first wink

Thanks - have the best there is courtesy of work.

Wow sounds promising - I best plan a trip!

Yeah, I watched a documentary once about Krygyzstan and it was pretty interesting but somewhat scary place. A lot of people seem to confuse it with Afghanistan... it's a four part documentary series about a guy called John Rambo. The third documentary in the series is the best. Check it out some time if you want to learn something new.

Originally Posted By: Black Mountain
Yeah, I watched a documentary once about Krygyzstan and it was pretty interesting but somewhat scary place. A lot of people seem to confuse it with Afghanistan... it's a four part documentary series about a guy called John Rambo. The third documentary in the series is the best. Check it out some time if you want to learn something new.

Rambo III sucked ass, the first Rambo was deffo the best

I'd say go for it, regardless of reviews, as it'll be an amazing experience! I plan to check out Iran and Kashmir some time but might now have to add Kergestan to my list of alternative places to ride, assuming I can remember how to spell it ;-)

& don't fly British Airways, the world's frumpiest airline!

I did a ton of research into Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan a couple of years ago. It looks like it has some mad potential. It's not going to be smooth sailing all the way, but what's life without risk?

If you've got mates there, I would do it in a heartbeat.

Thats Ok, Im going snowboarding, wont have to kill anyone smile

Does this sound like Visa on arrival?

4. List of countries whose citizens, arriving in the Kyrgyz Republic on investment, business and tourist purposes, may receive entry/exit visas to the Kyrgyz Republic at diplomatic representatives and consular establishments of the Kyrgyz Republic abroad, and also at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic at "Manas" airport on the basis of personal request, for a term of one month.