• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: SJ-David
Just a fun fact --- out of the main resort listing pages on SnowJapan, Zao consistently is in the top 3..... there are a number of reasons for that including links in to the page, but a lot of that traffic comes from the photo section of the site.

friend

OK, I don't understand that, but..... the photos make a good impression. And Niseko comes first.
  • SnowJapan Admin

If you look at the page views for all of the resort pages on our site, for example,

http://www.snowjapan.com/e/resorts/resortdetail.php?resid=82

Zao is consistently in the top 3 (ie getting the most page views).

A lot of people view a photo on the site and click through to the above link, so the photos are one reason why it gets a lot of traffic.

Bottom line - lots of photos, gets to the top of the list, gets more exposure, more people view the info.

If I wanted to sneakily try to get more people seeing info on the resort my business was in, I wouldn't waste my time trying to troll the forums... I'd simply make sure there were regular nice pics up there of the resort.

friend

One thing I didn't like about Zao was that small ropeway... made me feel more than a little claustrophobic.

How high is that stone dude at the top when there's no snow. How does that work then?

Yes now is good time and they probably improve over next few weeks if forecast of continued snow continue.

It was clearer condition yesterday, fine day.

Snow again today.