there are some airport limousine buses from kansai into osaka and one to kobe as far as i can tell.

i have to take the airport bus from kansai to sannomiya in kobe for a hotel and then get to kobe airport the next morning for my flight to sapporo/asahikawa.

I was going to take the skis with me on the skymark flight as the costs are quite reasonable for extras. But I am tossing up whether to send my skis by takkyubin. I just wanted them with me so i can go skiing straight away. How many days for takyubin from kansai to furano, and what is an approximate cost? por favor.

Originally Posted By: kokodoko

I was going to take the skis with me on the skymark flight as the costs are quite reasonable for extras. But I am tossing up whether to send my skis by takkyubin. I just wanted them with me so i can go skiing straight away. How many days for takyubin from kansai to furano, and what is an approximate cost? por favor.

Depends on what time you arrive in Kansai. If you arrive early in the morning, then next day is possible. If you have arrive later on, say afternoon, then next day would be pretty difficult, and would be looking at the subsequent day.

Cost - think for it cost me about 1,500yen from Sapporo to Yokohama in February this year.
Originally Posted By: panhead_pete
Kokodoko I travel a LOT and have taken to staying at hotels adjacent to the airports if I'm over nighting only. Is that an option for you? Often they have free pick up and drop off.

Thanks pete,
I have looked at that option and was looking to stay at airport hotel at kansai and catch ferry across in the morning. but the first ferry is too late for my flight from kobe.
and there are not many close hotels to kobe airport as far as i could find. sannomiya seemed the most seamless option for me.

i agree with you in principle .
Originally Posted By: RobBright

Depends on what time you arrive in Kansai. If you arrive early in the morning, then next day is possible. If you have arrive later on, say afternoon, then next day would be pretty difficult, and would be looking at the subsequent day.

Cost - think for it cost me about 1,500yen from Sapporo to Yokohama in February this year.

I will be arriving late, probably about 7-8pm. but the subsequent day might be a viable option.

thanks.