That's F-ed up, Mitch!

No good deed goes unpunished!

I was in a club once when someone emptied a monster-huge can of pepper spray into the air conditioning return in order to break up a bar fight. I got out of there in time to avoid breathing any, but got a little burn in the eyes. Nasty.

Originally Posted By: MitchPee
Moral of the story is don't go camping with crazy girls who possess pepper spray.

Almost everytime I read one of your posts I can't help but smile as they always remind me of a TV show I watched as a kid:

'The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis'

You are definitely the 2000's version of him!

Seriously though, that girl needs a comeuppence - without her knowing, how about pepper spraying her stuff at home: toothbrush, pillow (obvious one given the circumstances), etc?
Originally Posted By: SubZero
Originally Posted By: MitchPee
Moral of the story is don't go camping with crazy girls who possess pepper spray.

Almost everytime I read one of your posts I can't help but smile as they always remind me of a TV show I watched as a kid:

'The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis'

You are definitely the 2000's version of him!

Seriously though, that girl needs a comeuppence - without her knowing, how about pepper spraying her stuff at home: toothbrush, pillow (obvious one given the circumstances), etc?

HAHHAHHHAHA I just youtubed that.

I'd say I'm a little more optimistic then him but I always find myself in those situations!