So let me start by saying I was on path to having such an awesome night.

We all went camping and our friend brought his girlfriend and her roommate (who significantly lacks intelligence). They complained the whole hike up to the camp site and I took some of their stuff and charged up the hill so they would stop.

Having had a good night sitting around the fire consuming alcohol singing songs etc. I decided to take my sleeping pad/bag and go find a nice spot to crash for the night and I found a cool nook in a rock that was very peaceful. I took one of the girls pillows since I told her I carried them up so I was using one.

Apparently she has some emotional problems at 21 because she came over freaking out that I took both of her pillows. I insisted she was mistaken and told her quite calmly to leave me be. She left and came back AGAIN to lose her cool and freak out on me. When I told her I didn't have her pillows I not-so-politely told her to leave me alone. I threw the one pillow I did have at her and turned around back to bed. She then brought her PEPPER SPRAY and somehow felt justified to spray it all over my head and the side of my face.

Luckily it only got in one of my eyes but it was insanely painful. I left the campsite and went to my car to go home. I then had to shower it out of my hair which only exacerbated the pain further.

Moral of the story is don't go camping with crazy girls who possess pepper spray.

actually sounds quite comical. Though of course being sprayed with pepper spray must hurt.

I am sure you will laugh about it in the years to come.

Originally Posted By: stemik
actually sounds quite comical. Though of course being sprayed with pepper spray must hurt.
I am sure you will laugh about it in the years to come.

I can actually laugh about it now smile. I don't really hold onto spiteful feelings and I realized that she just has some severe anger issues to deal with. Makes for a good campfire story though hahaha

If you want just a little bit of revenge without the bother of police you could tell her that you called the cops and they are going to come see her later in the week. (I would - but then I'm an asshole - you might not be)

Originally Posted By: MintyNZ
Thus why civilians should not be allowed to obtain & possess pepper spray.

Thank god we don't have that shit in NZ

I'm glad you're OK Mitch - I guess at least that was the worst of it!

It seems that for every incident it helps, 10 are made worse. That's what I have an issue with gun policies here. Most of the time pulling a gun as you are getting robbed is going to escalate the situation to where someone does get hurt.

Us crazy Americans wakaranai biggrin

Far out sounds like that psycho be-atch in Australia a few years ago who kicked a guy hard in the nuts because he pronounced her name wrong (IIRC He said Mee-gan rather than May-gan.

There are some seriously disturbed angry people around, the demographic of young girls like that is scary

yeah I got pepper sprayed in a nightclub in Ibiza about 10 years ago. Big Spanish dude was standing by the wall as me and my mates came walkng past to the toilets, sprayed us all from the side as we walked past. Cue eyes, nose, throat stinging like a mofo, my mate coughing up white foamy shit and yes, washing in water initially made the symptoms worse as it spread the spray around.

You must not have had it bad then if you were able to drive home - lucky!!!

That stuff will put anything down. I've (quite unfortunately) had to use it a few times on dogs when cycling and running and have tried everything possible not to use it, but in the end when you're going to be the one taken down, there is no other alternative. I've seen the biggest, nastiest dogs go down and basically lose control as they try to rub their faces on the ground trying to get it out of their eyes. Not a fun thing to do a dog - especially since its probably the owners fault that it is so aggressive, and NOT tied up in the first place veryangry

is that it?

talk about a let down - I was expecting some mega-**** up shit going down, and all it was, was mitchpee took some girls pillow, she got confused, and sprayed him, but mostly missed, in the face. Then he drove him perhaps drunk, and with pepper spray in an eye.

let down. wink

Geez Mitch, something outta twilight zone.

My missus was saying you need to wear goggles going to a demonstration.

Now I understand why people wear shades at nightclubs.

One day, it might become the norm to wear bullet proof vests and face shield to bed.

Originally Posted By: RobBright
is that it?

talk about a let down - I was expecting some mega-**** up shit going down, and all it was, was mitchpee took some girls pillow, she got confused, and sprayed him, but mostly missed, in the face. Then he drove him perhaps drunk, and with pepper spray in an eye.

let down. wink

Ah speculation. What else would I expect Rob. No I was definitely sober enough to drive.

I put a wink in there too as well!

Not speculating at all. Didn't say it didn't happen, nor implied it.

Thought there was going to be some mega story about you coming to the aid of a stricken women, fighting off would be attackers, driving through raging fires and performing major surgery, and then getting pepper sprayed.

Taking a pillow and getting pepper sprayed - "punishement" doesn't really fit "the crime" there.