• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly Rob ... yes it was a VERY long time ago, but even sadder is it feels like yesterday!

Thursday - I know. But black coffee gives me gastric reflux nowadays. And cows milk I can only tolerate in small quantities - so soy makes sense for me at the moment. Still have the odd long black.

Tubby...love pancakes - but are they the thin ones or the thick fluffy ones? I like both.

This morning I made bacon + eggs on toast for the entire family and took it to them in bed....awww...what a good girl!

Originally Posted By: thursday
crepes then. With loadsa cream and maid costumes.

nah they were pancakes. The french may call em crepes, the yanks too, but I call em pancakes...grrrr!!
Originally Posted By: @tokyo
Are their sandwiches better than Lawson?

7-11 always seem the best out of the conbinis.

Sunkus do a mighty baguette now for about 298yen, either mixed meat, or a pastrami sub.

Seicomart sandwiches aren't anything that special but it's convenient for me and I'm not that fussy. Lawson is about another 5 minutes walk away so their sandwiches would have to be pretty darned special to justify the extra effort! And frankly they're not that special.

On Sundays we usually head to Sekka for breakfast. They had a great egg and bacon dish with onion and spinach served on toasted polenta last weekend.

YUM YUM YUM ... Sekka!!!.

The vid I stuck up last year had Reapers mate AJ snowboarding in it, he was the one that did not go straight on the bag jump and stacked it under the bag. He is working at Sekka this season.

• 2 weeks later...