• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I drink loads of coffee, but it doesn't make my hyper at all.

confused

Today I had a piece of toast. That's it. Oh yes, and coffee.

Lets excite Friday mornings breakfasting!

so... a sweet biscuit made with EEL. confused

Yep...that one has just shot straight to my top 10 list of "must try this before I die". lol

slackers breakfast for me this morning too - Cafe Latte and one of the leftover chicken mignon from last nights dinner.

Similar to this, but I was far too slack to bother with scrambled eggs and asparagus as well!! Cold, from the fridge.

F22QEZSN.jpg

This morning was coffee, yoghurt, toasted English muffin with Pepperjack cheese (if you don't know this one you should!! one for cheeseman's list) and banana... Friday mornings are busy for me so I need my energy!

I never had a cup of coffee until I was well into my 30's. My wife finally got me to try it and after awhile I started liking it a little. Have one now again but they're not really part of my daily routine.

This morning I skipped breakfast...

Originally Posted By: Go Native
I never had a cup of coffee until I was well into my 30's. My wife finally got me to try it and after awhile I started liking it a little. Have one now again but they're not really part of my daily routine.

This morning I skipped breakfast...

naughty

but but but ... it is the most important meal of the day! lol

I started drinking coffee (albeit the instant shite) when I was 13 or 14, just one in the morning with 2 sugars, before school. Neither of my older two touch the stuff, but the 13 yr old has just started making himself a coffee the odd morning before school - he only has one sugar though, so better than his Mama so far.

Originally Posted By: Mamabear
Sugar and milk when I was 13.

I was a long or short black drinker until recently, but tend to go Soy Latte these days - coz I am getting old. lol

Wasn't that long ago, was it? wink