Question for you...

Is there any Lactose Free Milk available in Japan?

I use this one at home.

lidells%20lactos%20free%20milk.1.jpg

#2 son is now booked into a lodge in Hirafu 31/12/10 - 2/3/11.

He never had any issues until he got a nasty tummy bug while doing community work in Nepal 2 yrs ago. It's not a big problem for him and he doesn't react to small amounts, but milk on cereal or in hot chocolates tends to leave him with an upset stomach unless it is Lactose Free.

Breakfast is going to be help yourself to cereal and bakery goods - so it would be great if he has access to LF milk. I have the option of sending it over as the type we use is UHT long life stuff. But if there is LF Milk available for purchase that would be even better.

Thanks for that.

He has soy sometimes, but you know kids - can be fussy about taste at times! lol

He is not too concerned - reckons toast every day will do him - but I think he will get bored pretty quick.

This son speaks SOME Japanese - 2 years at school but never got it with the written stuff.

Reaper is #1 son - he is the one that reads Japanese for fun, and no he is not going along as translator.

#3 Broken legged BFG is probably better than #2 already and he is only 13!

Yep. just came out.

Of course of all places, it was Naeba, the coolest of all.

And sure, we laughed cos the one's who were doing it couldn't board for shit. But secretly, I admired and thought that would be difficult (on moguls)

Megmilk - that is the new name of the once mighty but disgraced "Snow brand" who poisoned lots of people 10 years ago by mixing old milk into vats of new milk and hocking it off to punters who got very sick.

Soymilk in Japan generally tastes god awful - thankfully Costco sells Kirkland brand organic soy that tastes pretty decent.