32 degrees in Tokyo - first snow in Hokkaido!

Originally Posted By: Mr Wiggles
Better read the paper then!

http://www.sannichi.co.jp/local/news/2010/09/26/3.html

6C in Hakuba Central this morning. Brrr!

seen it again today, no snow on top. Bearing in mind that I actually live a bit away from Fuji, in Kanagawa. So there probably isn't enough to show up from this far away. The pic in the link you posted looks as if its been taken from fairly close

was beautful in Shonan today, at least until late afternoon when the clouds rolled in. In fact I got a little sunburn to the arms...luckily I suncreamed the bald pate but thought the arms were gonna be ok
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

snowy%20september%20terrace_jpg.JPG

even the Cairngorms got a first snowfall last weekend!

(although its melted again)

can't wait for this season to start.....think I'd better go lie down, getting way too excited for the end of September!!

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
snowy%20september%20terrace_jpg.JPG

even the Cairngorms got a first snowfall last weekend!
(although its melted again)

can't wait for this season to start.....think I'd better go lie down, getting way too excited for the end of September!!

The Jocks are getting picky. I'd have been making turns on that much snow down here in Wales wink

Snow's back at Asahidake too... down to the upper gondola station as of yesterday, as opposed to only a dusting on the peak. It's suppoesd to get a bit warmer toward the end of the week, so it all may vanish by the weekend.