It doesn't look like you can book it yet on AirAsia's website. They don't even have a Japanese page.

No schedule either, though the press release said three times a week.

If they go on sale, stick a message up here please!

Flown Air Asia quite a few times. Not too bad and good prices for sports equipment and excess luggage. Sale starts on their website tomorrow. Only runs for 3 days though. To the cynics, don't worry about it, pay your extra $1500 ignorance tax if you like.

Hello mike.

Look! It's fun! Highly recommended.

hu·mor   /ˈhyumər or, often, ˈyu-/ Show Spelled

[hyoo-mer or, often, yoo-] Show IPA

–noun

1. a comic, absurd, or incongruous quality causing amusement: the humor of a situation.

2. the faculty of perceiving what is amusing or comical: He is completely without humor.

3. an instance of being or attempting to be comical or amusing; something humorous: The humor in his joke eluded the audience.

4. the faculty of expressing the amusing or comical: The author's humor came across better in the book than in the movie.

Sale starts at 12 noon tomorrow (23rd). I'm kind of tempted but not this time.

Any attempts to bring the cost of flying down for Japanese or Japan-based punters get a banner from me. I'm sick of being ripped off.

So out of interest I just looked at this deal to see how it compares to my already booked Qantass direct overnight flight.

For my travel dates KL - Haneda return costs $300(ish) not including any baggage. On top of that I still have to pay my Perth - KL flight which will be a max of $300 rtn.

All up i would probably save $300. I think I will stick to my direct flight which is around 6 hours quicker.

I guess the savings are to be had if you dont care when you travel.

Originally Posted By: RobBright
It's ok - I won't be around to meet the Aussies as don't have a season next year.
confused Whaddaya mean?
You don't have a season pass?
You are not skiing this coming season?
Or the ski season has been canceled!! veryshocked
Originally Posted By: RobBright
Great, more aussies in Japan. Just what Japan needs. wink

Yeah Japans economy is just doing so incredibly well that it couldn't possibly have any need for wealthy foreign tourists spending their money here! razz