I was in the cab in Tokyo. He was an old bastard ready to sleep, but in his EXCELLENT English he was saying it was his hobby to drive the cab. He did it to fill the time. thumbsup ace, I thought he wouldn't charge. No chance.

Quote:
The 2000 yen note was first issued on July 19, 2000 to commemorate the 26th G8 summit in Okinawa and the millennium year as well. Pictured on the front of the note is Shureimon, a famous gate in Naha, Okinawa near the site of the summit. The other side features a scene from the The Tale of Genji and the author Murasaki Shikibu on the lower right corner. The motif of the scene was taken from the 12th century illuminated handscrolls of the novel kept at the Tokugawa Art Museum in Nagoya.

These notes are rare in the market, but at banks they are readily available. Many Japanese consider the 2000 yen note a novelty as it is the only Japanese denomination in the factor of 2. To promote the circulation of the notes, some companies had started paying wages in them. The series D is the first to display the EURion constellation.

Never seen one out wild.

used to keep everyone of those I got in a jar.

Then one time, when it was pretty full, it went missing.

A few days later, my sis called me and asked "did you lose a jar full of 2 pound coins? Well, we found the jar"