• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still do not get how anyone would WANT the job of PM or Prez or whatever. Unless it's for the intern nookie. But surely there are better ways to get that. evilgrin

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
see Hatoyama has supported the vote of no confidence......he's still bitter about getting kicked out I see

Looks like he voted the other way in the end.
Principles, you see. wink
Originally Posted By: pie-eater
I still do not get how anyone would WANT the job of PM or Prez or whatever. Unless it's for the intern nookie. But surely there are better ways to get that. evilgrin

I'd be tappin the interns and there are a couple cute MP's too.. evilgrin

Crazy day in Japanese politics. Who knows why they are bickering just a couple of months after the earthquake! Unbelievable really.

So it looks like Kan will quit sometime this month. He made a deal to keep the party together. Ozawa was all about the no confidence motion but when Kan promised to quit, Ozawa realized the no confidence vote wouldn't be passesd and he didn't turn up for the vote!

But a couple of his so called group turned up and voted for it! Guess they will leave the party now. I think one guy was a guy who had been on Ainori a few years back!

Originally Posted By: Zer0star
Crazy day in Japanese politics. Who knows why they are bickering just a couple of months after the earthquake! Unbelievable really.

So it looks like Kan will quit sometime this month. He made a deal to keep the party together. Ozawa was all about the no confidence motion but when Kan promised to quit, Ozawa realized the no confidence vote wouldn't be passesd and he didn't turn up for the vote!

But a couple of his so called group turned up and voted for it! Guess they will leave the party now. I think one guy was a guy who had been on Ainori a few years back!

thought kan said he would quit when the crisis has blown over? Now unless they can solve it all within a month, then he is in for a while longer right?

Originally Posted By: Zer0star

Why they bickering?
They want Power. Surely.

At least they picked a good time to engage in this internecine bickering, it not being as though there are any more pressing issues facing the country at the moment. Quite considerate of them, really.

• 2 months later...

Those infighting politicos need to remember

ã“ã‚“ã«ã¡ã¯

ã‚ã‚ŠãŒã¨ã†

ã¾ã»ã†ã®ã“ã¨ã°ã§

ãŸã®ã—ã„

ãªã‹ã¾ãŒ

ãƒãƒãƒãƒï½žãƒ³ï¼