Yeah nori Im happy but sad too. Happy that its not bitterly cold and that I dont have to wear hatandglovesandscalfandjacket everytime I get out from under the kotatsu and that soon Ill be schlepping around in bare feet. Sleeping in will be good too.

But sad that soon my riding will be over and will be once again poisoning my liver every weekend and that my 5 months of riding will be over \:\(

I went to Yakebitaiyama in Shiga Kogen on Sat and was surprised at how good the snow was all day long. According to the weather forecast its snow all day today too. Thats the place to go folks, just a shame the drive up is a biarch and the drive back down the mtn is even worse.

mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

I don't think the road from Shiga could be too bad this late. You really hate that road though don't you zwelgen? I think we may go there tomorrow tho instead. Will it be better than Nozawa?

On the plus side it gave me a good excuse to get up early and get a bunch of stuff done today. See, the glass is half full.

Yeah for snow conditions Shiga is definately better than Nozawa at the mo, but I did find the terrain a bit ave. Lots of fast runs but that gets a bit old hat after a while I think.

And no the road wasnt too bad at all. Its just windey and narrow and I HATE driving it at the end of the day when Im knackered and all the traffic is crawling along and in the middle of the season its just slick with ice. Maybe its because Im always the driver and my mates ALWAYS end up snoozing in the back but if it was snowing up there Id think twice about driving it. But youre never the driver Ender0 so no worries for you there matey!