It's time to register to get the early booking discount.

No financial commitment until you go to pick up the pass banner

So if you're considering spending more than 20 days or 50 hrs in the Niseko Resort Area then I'd recommend registering asap

Booking Form

bestsnow

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome stuff! i cant believe they dont ask for a deposit! Since id be an eejit not to and am planning a bit of a stay somewhere, all signed up and have until jan 31st to pay for it. Cheers man!

It's certainly pretty expensive compared to some of the season pass deals you can get in the US though. And it's really 4 ski areas. Hanazono and Hirafu may now call themselves Grand Hirafu but they are very distinctly 2 separate ski areas.

Originally Posted By: Go Native
It's certainly pretty expensive compared to some of the season pass deals you can get in the US though. And it's really 4 ski areas. Hanazono and Hirafu may now call themselves Grand Hirafu but they are very distinctly 2 separate ski areas.

Interesting what happens when better management comes in and takes over. Back in the day there was no difference.
Originally Posted By: MikePow
When you pick up the season pass you can pay the additional cost. It was 1,000 yen last time I did it.

Thanks Mike! So only available with a season pass? I wont have a season pass but want to get the Hirafu club Membership....

Thx for that! I have scoured sites as well just wanting early access on a few days to carve the cordroy and it is cheaper with hirafu club membership for a few days then buying individually

Originally Posted By: ratherb@thesnow
Tex, what does the Hirafu Club membership get you?
Early freshies... access to the Ace lift from 8. At least that is what I read.

OH and a hat like this one >>>> friend
Originally Posted By: MikePow
Yep.

One lap back to the quad and then join the queue about 50 back, or two laps back to the quad and join the back of the queue.

Two laps every time smile

Surely there are more options? Hang at the top of the quad rather than take second run or you could scorch a run back to the gondola couldn't you then knee cap a few charging for miharashi wink