• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As far as it being a ski/boarding movie it's pretty crap actually. I usually like more stylised movies but all those quick cuts, inverted shots and cg make it seem like watching a trailer for a movie

Just started watching 'Out of the Shadows' from dendrite studios.   Excellent so far. You can download it from their site on the interweb.

The full length version of White Noise is available on Vimeo now. Unfortunately, it can be embedded but if you search it out I promise you won't be disappointed. Very good indeed.

Agree Seemore, Blizzard was massively influential on my skiing as well. And good call on Sweetgrass' Signatures, I highly recommended, especially anyone who has spent time in Hokkaido .

• 2 weeks later...

just watched this:

it's only available on iTunes i think. Lots of urban , which while isn't my thing can certainly appreciate Wallisch is an insanely skilled skier.

Yeah looks like quoite a few good ones coming out none in time for Fathers Day though.

Naturally looks awesome Jake is wearing Gozaimaas's new jacket :)

Fathers day.....when is that??!! Hasn't that already been?

Yeah looks like quoite a few good ones coming out none in time for Fathers Day though.

Naturally looks awesome Jake is wearing Gozaimaas's new jacket :)

Fathers day.....when is that??!! Hasn't that already been?

This Sunday in Perth I think it's different everywhere

• 1 month later...

Further by Jeremy Jones with that line down "kaerazu no ken" gives me the shivers.

I have hiked up there in summer and it is very scary......never mind doing it in winter.

Further by Jeremy Jones with that line down "kaerazu no ken" gives me the shivers.

I have hiked up there in summer and it is very scary......never mind doing it in winter.

Yeah....I was shocked at how Gnarly it looked (although I DID note a lack of nakedness, so perhaps not so gnarly) and was surprised it was Japan.

I have been enjoying TGRs latest

Sage is sure can ski, 01:48 on the knife edge.

However, did not really enjoy the Sherpa's cinema this year.....

• 2 weeks later...