Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
Originally Posted By: Schneebored
Got my hands on a copy of TGR's DEEPER. Good film, nice to see someone looking at riding differently and avoiding choopers and ski mobiles.

Got Deeper and loved the new direction JJ has taken. He truly is an amazing rider, and a mountaineer in the true sense of the word after seeing this. Glad to see some athletes pushing themselves further.

I also enjoyed the documentary feel to it. The shots werent polished and heavily edited. Seeing a pro rider having to edge down a icey slope reminds you they are human and get in sticky situations occasionally.
  • Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As far as it being a ski/boarding movie it's pretty crap actually. I usually like more stylised movies but all those quick cuts, inverted shots and cg make it seem like watching a trailer for a movie

Just started watching 'Out of the Shadows' from dendrite studios.   Excellent so far. You can download it from their site on the interweb.

The full length version of White Noise is available on Vimeo now. Unfortunately, it can be embedded but if you search it out I promise you won't be disappointed. Very good indeed.

Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
But that was on a really really gnarly slope where they repelled down right? I dont think that is something that most normal humans do. To hear JJ say that he was scared shitless really put it in perspective.

True.. not normal all. Just very raw footage. The helmet cam angle had me bricking it for them.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I am sure it has dated badly but wouldn't mind seeing one of the original board movies...Apocalypse Snow. 1980's, dark one piece bad guys on mono ski's chasing the fluoro (Rad!) one piece secret agent on a winterstick.

Cool :lol:

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ordered blu-ray of - 'we' a collection of individuals last week, waiting eagerly to watch it :)

really want to see 'attack of la nina', but can't seem to find a copy anywhere local and trying to support the industry..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...