Cut off their balls, I say.

Quote:
Police in southern Russia are investigating allegations of animal cruelty after a donkey was made to parasail as part of an advertising stunt, Russian media report.

The donkey was sent up into the sky last week by entrepreneurs hoping to attract people to their private beach.

Witnesses near the beach on the Sea of Azov in the Krasnodar region said the animal had been screaming in fear.

It landed in the water and was pulled onto the shore, said police.

"The donkey screamed and children cried," regional police spokeswoman Larisa Tuchkova told AFP news agency.

"No-one had the brains to call police."

Instead, bystanders took photos and phoned newspapers, she said.

"It was put up so high into the sky that the children on the beach cried and asked their parents: 'Why did they tie a doggy to a parachute?'" Taman newspaper reported last week.

"The donkey landed in an atrocious manner: it was dragged several metres along the water, after which the animal was pulled out half-alive onto the shore," the paper reported.

Police began to investigate after the incident, which occurred at the coastal village of Golubitskaya, was aired on national news on Tuesday.

The businessmen responsible may face criminal charges for animal cruelty, according to news agency RIA-Novosti.

_48419005_009833651-1.jpg

Quote:
The donkey was sent up into the sky last week by entrepreneurs hoping to attract people to their private beach.

Yep. I'd go there. I mean, what's a beach if there's no parasailing donkeys there?

But seriously, absolute bastards.

Quote:
Witnesses near the beach on the Sea of Azov in the Krasnodar region said the animal had been screaming in fear.

It landed in the water and was pulled onto the shore, said police.

"The donkey screamed and children cried," regional police spokeswoman Larisa Tuchkova told the AFP news agency.

"No-one had the brains to call police."

Instead, bystanders took photos and phoned newspapers, she said.

Cynically done to get all this publicity.

So cut their balls off for sure, don't let them get away with it.