Things to spend your money on.....number 2,479,403

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not quite the flagship, but just grabbed the charlie slasher smile

88358_lg.jpg

im 160, pushing to 150 by time season rolls around and plan to play in trees more than hiking. But really wanted this one (because im obviously an adolescent), but all out of 158s.

CapiaPartyShark1.jpg

Same deck as slasher

So now i own:

Capita Sierrascope (indoorFK)

Capita Quiver Killer

Capita Charlie Slasher

Union Forces

oh, and an artec 2.3 with ride deltas, but i doubt ill be using that any time again.

I think i drank the kool aid smile

• 3 weeks later...

Yeh well motivated those guys! Check out Teton Gravity Site for lots of cutting room floor stuff too... bit average some of it, still keen to see the whole movie.

My Board is FINALLY on the plane. Pre-ordered on 7 Sept expecting it to be sent on the 17th. Long wait not that I needed it, just wanted to wax it and sleep with it (Nisoko told me too razz )

The left one is my old rad-air tanker 192, great for carving and surfing when you get a little bit speed up. People are usually wondering how you can turn on that thing, after they try it on they realize it's lighter than their 150...

The right one is the new toy, silver tanker 200... going first time ever to Niseko, for the whole December. I know the pow might not be there at that time but it's the only chance right now... :/